Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ohh My Boss

When I take a long time - I am slow
When my boss takes a long time - He is thorough

When I don't do it - I am lazy
When my boss does not do it - He is busy

When I do something without being told - I am trying to be smart
When my boss does the same - He takes the initiative

When I please my boss - I am apple polishing
When my boss please his boss - He is cooperating

When I make a mistake - "You're an idiot"
When my boss makes a mistake - he's only human

When I take a stand - I am being bull-headed
When my boss does it - He's being firm

When I overlooked a rule of ettiquette - I am being rude
When my boss skips a few rules - He's being original

When I am out of the office - I am wandering around
When my boss is out of the office - He's on business

When I have one too many drinks at a social - I am a drunken bum
When my boss does the same - he appreciated women

When I am on a day off sick - I am always sick
When my boss is a day off sick - He must be very ill

When I apply for leave - I must be going for an interview
When my boss applies for leave - It's because he's overworked

When I do good - My boss never remembers
When I do wrong - He never forgets



No comments:

Post a Comment